This package bundle includes:
- HeartSine Samaritan 360P AED
- Soft carry case
- Adult electrodes and battery (approx. 4 year shelf life)
- AED prep kit (contains: razor, shears, gloves, mask)
- AED waterproof tough case – rated to IP67
- AED “IN VEHICLE” window sticker
- Setup and support
- CPR wall chart
- Access to AED training video
- Supported maintenance (pads/battery expiry reminders)
- Free shipping
The Heartsine Samaritan 360P Defibrillator is designed for use in public areas. This lightweight, sophisticated defibrillator is fully automatic, with easy to follow visual and verbal guides. The SAM 360P is designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
The 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Paediatric-Pak is available.
- 8-year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Fully-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
The PAD 360P Defibrillator is maintenance-free and the hardware is guaranteed for 8 years. The device is fully CE Marked and FDA approved for use around the world. Software updates are free of charge.