This package bundle includes:
- HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED
- Soft carry case
- Adult electrodes and battery (approx. 4 year shelf life)
- AED prep kit (contains: razor, shears, gloves, mask)
- Metal alarmed AED wall cabinet
- 3D AED wall sign
- Setup and support
- CPR wall chart
- Access to AED training video
- Supported maintenance (pads/battery expiry reminders)
- Free shipping
This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer from pad application to shock delivery if required. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Paediatric-Pak is available.
The 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
This public access defibrillator has an 8-year warranty and a unique combined battery and pad-pack with a 4-year life from date of manufacture.
For use in hotels, schools, restaurants, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor’s offices, hospital.
- 8-year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
The PAD 350P Defibrillator is maintenance-free and the hardware is guaranteed for 8 years. The device is fully CE Marked and FDA approved for use around the world. Software updates are free of charge.
Suitable for use by trained lay users, semi-professionals and professional users alike. The device is a lifesaver for private, business, commercial and professional use.